Last Updated: 08/17/2017
In order to use the Website to and participate in surveys, marketing research opportunities, or other relevant opportunities, you will need to create an account. To set up your profile, we will collect several personally identifiable pieces of information (“Personal Information”). We may also collect certain indirect and/or aggregate information as a result of your use of, and interaction with, the Website (“Usage Information”).
- How is my information used? We will not sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable information to others without your consent. The information you provide will be used to support your relationship with the Website. Your information may be shared with agents, contractors, or business partners for the purpose of performing services for the Website. We want to help you quickly find information on the Website and alert you to specific surveys, updated information, and other new opportunities. Accordingly, we may send you direct mailings, or contact you by telephone about our various surveys and other opportunities we feel may be of interest to you. If you do not want to receive such mailings, simply “opt-out” by the means provided for in the mailings or by clicking Contact Us. By not opting out, you expressly agree that a business relationship exists between you and us and that we may call you in connection with such existing business relationship. We do research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us during your use of the the Website Web site. This research is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. Aggregated data does not include personally identifiable information. the Website may share this aggregated data with others.
- Who is collecting my information? When you are on the Website and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with the Website alone, unless specifically stated otherwise. If data is being collected and/or maintained by any company other than us, you will be notified prior to the time of the data collection or transfer. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not participating in that particular survey or communication.
- How do I access, update or delete my information? You can request the individual information that we have collected about you, correct factual inaccuracies in your information, remove personal information from our databases, and/or update your Personal Information by clicking Contact Us or by other means as provided on the website.
- What does “opt-out” mean? To “opt-out” means that you have notified us that you no longer wish to receive email, text, or telephone opportunities to participate in surveys and that you “opt-out” of receiving such information in the future.
- What else should I know about my privacy? Third party Internet sites and services accessible through the Website have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of us. We have no responsibility or liability for these independent policies or actions. Please be careful and responsible online. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. While we strive to protect your information, the Website cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information through the transmission process and you do so at your own risk.
- What about my children and their use of your Website? The Website is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from, children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years of age, please do not use or access the Website at any time or in any manner. If you believe that you may have information regarding a person under 13 that you believe to have registered an account with, or otherwise provided Personal Information via, the Website, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Security Concerns. We take commercially reasonable precautions intended to protect against the risks of unauthorized access to, erroneous disclosure of, and unlawful interception of information submitted via the Website. However, your email transmissions and/or other communications containing such information, including Personal Information, may be unlawfully intercepted or accessed by third parties and/or the Website may be subject to hostile network attacks or administrative errors. We cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Once we receive your information, we take steps that we believe are reasonable to limit access to your information to only those employees and service providers whom we determine need access to the information to provide the requested services, products, offers or opportunities that may be of interest to you. However, even after we receive your information, we cannot guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed as a result of a breach of our commercially reasonable efforts or as a result of any other event beyond our reasonable control. Accordingly, we cannot and do not guarantee that your information, including Personal Information, is completely secure and safe from such risks. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ENSURING, GUARANTEEING OR OTHERWISE OFFERING ANY DEFINITIVE PROMISE OF SECURITY IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR INFORMATION, INCLUDING PERSONAL INFORMATION OR USAGE INFORMATION, THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
Additional Questions. Questions regarding this privacy statement should be directed to the Website using Contact Us.